It’s Your Time To Feel Free And Empowered To Recover From Your Mother!
- Do you dread seeing your mother, or speaking with her on the ‘phone, because she sucks the energy out of you, leaves you feeling bad about yourself, and shatters the rest of your day?
- Are you constantly seeking her approval, even though you never get it, and you hate that you still keep trying to be ‘good enough’ for her?
- Does she control your life and hold all the power – making you jump when she says ‘jump’? You don’t want to obey, but you’ve been trained to – otherwise she’ll make your life hell!
Believe me I know your pain – both personally (for over 40 years!)and professionally with 20 years experience.
I’ve not only healed my own emotional wounds and put my mother in her place; I’ve also helped many other women to do the same and to make peace with their troubled past, and to redesign their relationship with their mother.
I have a Masters Degree in Psychotherapy and over the last 20 years I’ve learnt how to guide women like you from utter despair – and in some cases being on the brink of suicide – to instead feeling strong, robust and determined to keep up the massive gains they’d made in radically shifting the effect their mother has upon them.
It’s been a great honour to be a part of their transformation, and I want to share that process with you too.
Not in the usual 6+ months of one-to-one weekly therapy, but in the new more condensed therapeutic coaching programme I have created for you.
No need to sign up for the many months of weekly unstructured therapy where the transformation is so far ahead into the future that you can’t even see it.
Working through my proven Recover From Your Mother™ process I’ll guide you step-by-step through the powerful changes that you can start applying immediately to experience a new reality which sees you recover your strength and power in your relationship with your mum.
I know that there will be times when sticking to this new way of managing your relationship could be difficult for you, particularly in the face of one of her outbursts. So I’ll be right by your side to support you over the next few months as you undergo your transformation.
I can help you to protect yourself from her barbed attacks, to give yourself what you need to be able to cope with her behaviour; as well as giving you the steps to take towards a calmer, happier life – free from any further emotional wounding from her.
Introducing my ‘Recover From Your Mother’ ™ coaching programme
During this therapeutic coaching programme you will discover
- How to regain your own personal power, control and mental clarity, and not get hooked into her drama
- How to have more emotional resilience – so that you’re not being triggered into being a submissive compliant child for her
- A path to detoxify and release your painful feelings – and to feel ‘neutral’ towards her
- How to reclaim the time you’ve been wasting worrying about the next ‘phone call, visit, or argument; or the time spent recalling painful memories
When you invest in healing your emotional wounds, making peace with your past, and empowering yourself for the future using this unique psychotherapeutic coaching programme you can expect:-
- 8 clear and relevant modules that form the overall process of recovery and healing. Each module has an audio recording and worksheet to accompany them.
You will have 8 Skype/phone calls with me for support along the way as you work through the modules
- You will work step by step at your own pace and in the privacy of your own home. There is no pressure put upon you. I’m certainly not going to repeat your mother’s pressure and demands! Instead I aim to be much more like a guiding caring parent and watch you take your new steps towards freedom.
There is also the option to continue to work with me after the programme – using Skype calls – for as long as you want to. I won’t abandon you, but will keep in contact for as long as that’s helpful to you.
The 8 steps of the ‘Recover From Your Mother ™ Coaching Programme are:-
- Who Is Your Mother? Exposing her behaviour within the family context, the reasons behind it and its affects upon you
- Calling On Your Allies – both internal and external. Building the support network you need
- Your Inner Child’s Needs – cherishing them and soothing their wounds
- Getting Some Space – new skills for self-protection and detachment from the drama
- Telling It Like It Is – allowing yourself the voice you never had and expressing your pain and needs
- Mother Interview – getting to the bottom of why she’s treated you as she has; and finding a new and liberating perspective
- Healing Grief – for what you lost and what you never had
- Re-parenting Your Inner Child – new boundaries, self-discipline and emotional resilience. Taking off the false mask and getting re-acquainted with the new you and the life you can now create. Rehearsing and repeating new patterns of thinking feeling and behaviour
STEP 1 (FREE)
✓ Learn How To Stop Your Mother Controlling Your Thoughts And Feelings – By Using Your S.H.I.E.L.D
✓ Find Out How To Stop Her Repeating Patterns And Expectations From Trapping You
✓ Discover How To Get The Head-Space, Confidence, And Courage You Need When Dealing With Her
✓ Discover How To Release Your Mind And Body From The Years Of Accumulated Toxins – Dumped There By Your Mother
✓ Learn How To Let Go Of The Emotional Trauma In Your Relationship With Her – At last!
✓ Become Free Of The Burden Of Those Emotional Wounds – That You’ve Been Hiding Away For Years
All this and more for just £3.99 when you BUY NOW
If you have completed STEP 1 and STEP 2 above, that’s great! You’re ready to sign-up for “Recover From Your Mother” and have all the tools you need to help you along the way.
A unique coaching programme like this has immense long-term quality of life value. How can you put a price upon re-parenting yourself and having a better relationship with your mother?
The benefits will be a calmer happier life for you, your partner and any children you may have.
Think about the time and cost involved in 6 months of one-to-one weekly psychotherapy…at an average of £75 an hour that’d cost you over £2,000. (To work with me it would have cost you £3,000!)
(Counselling alone won’t give you the tools and structure to enable this level of transformation – this type of work requires specific advanced level knowledge and skills from a trained, experienced and competent psychotherapist)
The full price investment for this life-transforming 3 month coaching programme is only £597
If you’d like to make payment by three installments of £200 (total cost £600) this can be arranged.
REMEMBER: THIS PRICE INCLUDES 8 TELEPHONE OR SKYPE SESSIONS WITH ME ALONG THE WAY – one at the end of each module.
*We’ll also have an additional introductory/assessment session beforehand to ensure that this programme is appropriate and of most benefit to you. This two-hour in person session has an additional cost.
Ideally we will meet in person (locally to me) in which case my fee is £250 (£125 an hour) – plus any additional time and travel costs if we meet in London.
If we can’t do this due to geographical distance between us then we can use Skype – at a cost of £194 for two hours.
Lets make this your time for transformational healing and empowerment!
If you can already see how much this programme is going to change your relationship with your mother then please e-mail me now and we can arrange a time to speak more about it email@example.com
P.S. When you join this Recover From Your Mother ™ programme, you’ll have a set of tools at your disposal, and be all prepared and ready to ease the pain of spending time with your mum. Imagine coming away from her feeling completely calm, instead of the feelings of hurt and anger that you so have often experience following your visits over the years!
Let’s now work together to release your inner child from your mother’s grasp, to empower you to detoxify from her poison and to become free to live life on your own terms!
Maxine Harley (MSc Psychotherapy)
Author, online columnist/ featured expert, former foster-carer, mother and grandmother