Are you now ready to ‘sort out’ your life and improve all of your relationships – especially the most important one that you have with yourself?
This process starts with understanding how and why you have got to where you are now – and then you will discover how to change things for the better!
This online self help course offers you deep self-awareness and self development – and can be a substitute for several months of expensive therapy!
- Want to get on better with family, friends and colleagues and to create happy, calm, loving and caring relationships?
- Want to stop attracting people into your life who drain your energy, time, money and patience?
- Want to get more control of your life, and learn how to calm yourself down?
- Want to understand why you behave as you do – especially when you mess things up for yourself?
- Have problems with low self-esteem?
- Have difficulties with anxiety or depression?
- Have disordered eating habits?
- Have a short fuse and anger-management problems?
- Have unhealed and unresolved trauma from the past?
- Want to ensure that you don’t pass your problems onto your children?
- Want to stop trying to fill up your deeper underlying feelings of sadness and emptiness with food, drink, spending, gambling, overworking, smoking or sex?
Are you ready to discover how to stop your past from interfering with your future?
Yes? That’s great – because I can help you… and all for less than the cost of one counselling therapy or coaching session!
Just imagine how much better all of your relationships will be when you make these vital changes to your life.
How will you benefit from buying this e-course?
• Understand what’s shaped you, and made you who you are – so far.
• Gain greater self awareness and develop your ‘Self’ for a happier future.
• Improve your relationship with yourself – which is ALWAYS the starting point!
• Stop passing your negative moods, traits and outlook on to other people.
• Build good emotional attachments and healthy relationships which nourish your life.
• Enjoy living your life, and create a positive ‘ripple effect’ to everyone around you!
In short… this course is for you if you want to
*‘sort yourself out’!
In this online personal/self development course I break down the 3 big steps of your past, present and future into smaller steps that are much easier for you to take – with me alongside to guide you.
I explain how your life has shaped you, and along the way I ask you therapeutically focused questions – (as I would if we were working together one-to-one over several months).
I’ve also included 21 MP3 track recordings of helpful guidance – for even greater help and value to you.
You’re probably thinking…
- Will this e-course work for me?
- How deep will it go?
- Can I trust Maxine Harley? Does she really know how to help me?
- Why is this course so cheap when other courses cost hundreds of pounds?
WHAT’S IN THIS E-COURSE?
1. The Past
•Your family’s life before you arrived.
•The differences between healthy and unhealthy families.
•Trauma and its effects upon you.
•Your emerging ‘self’ – and your all important ‘inner child’.
2. The Present
•Your self concept, self-esteem and self-worth.
•How your attachment style affects your relationships.
•Your own happiness and meaning of life.
•Having a balanced life.
•‘Get over it and move on’ – developing resilience and courage.
•Knowing and asserting your boundaries.
•Developing healthy ways of communicating.
•How to be assertive and get your needs met.
•Dealing with difficult people.
•‘Get real!’ – developing authenticity, showing up as the ‘real’ you – without the mask.
3. The Future
•‘I need some space’… honesty, and creating the life you want.
•‘You wouldn’t talk to your friend like that’ – self talk that helps your life!
•‘Step up and stand out’ – confidence and self-presentation.
•Taking care of ‘little you’ and adopting yourself.
•Policing your boundaries – and not letting others ignore them.
•‘Do yourself a favour’ in fact lots of them! How to take care of yourself in future.
•Three steps forward and one back – being realistic and still make the progress you want.
•Making your daily audit and counting your blessings.
•‘F.L.I.C.K. I.T’ – things to hold in mind for a happier future.
•What if? Seeing the possibilities ahead of you – and reaching them!
•‘What you see is what you get’ – focus, intention, law of attraction and accountability.
+ 21 MP3 audio tracks – daily reminders, visualisations and support.
+ 10 articles and creative suggestions
I was hoping you would be!
Buying this inexpensive online self-help course will help you to understand and change those patterns of behaviour which have been getting in your own way.
You can get all of this help – PLUS 21 audio tracks – for less than the cost of just one counselling therapy session)
For only £37! (or £27 if you use the discount code TENOFF)
N.B. *This course is NOT for you if:
- You’re suffering from acute trauma reactions (C-PTSD), mental illness, personality disorder, or you are currently receiving psychiatric treatment
- You have unhealed trauma, and you are still easily emotionally triggered
- You have a history of profound and severe abuse or neglect, recent suicide attempts or other extreme self-harming behaviour