ATTENTION PARENTS – and parents-to-be!
Learn from this online course how to be the best parent you can be, and to give your child the best start in life and a happier future.
You’ll find plenty of good parenting tips and advice helping you to enjoy positive parenting.
‘Care & Repair From The Inside Out’ (c) … starts with you – right NOW… and all for less than the cost of one counselling session!
Parenting the next generation is THE most important thing in the world!
I had a crap childhood and although I wanted kids of my own I always wondered if I’d be a good mum to them because my own mum (and dad) were so emotionally abusive to me and my sisters.
We all make mistakes and I know some of mine happened so fast and were just a replay of what my mum and dad used to shout at me.
I feel much more confident and calm now after doing this course. It didn’t take me long to work through and I will keep going back to remind myself of it. It only takes a bit of effort to make a big difference to our kid’s lives. I hope more parents work through your course – that would really make a big difference out there. Thanks to you from me and my kids.
My boyfriend and I both had stuff from our past that we thought we’d dealt with, but it wasn’t until I got pregnant with our little boy that we realised that loads more stuff was coming up for us which we just didn’t understand.
From doing your course together we both now look at things differently.
I can honestly say that we feel now that we’ll be doing a good job with our son, and any more kids that come along in future. I’m sure we can work together and be like the parents we wish we’d had ourselves.
I think this course would be good for any parents, either expecting or already parents.
What this course gives you:-
- Singing from the same page – both parents sharing and co-operating
- Getting a proper perspective and perception – objective assessment
- Creating a secure attachment – the most important basis for your child’s future
- Your own triggers, regressions and replays – exposed by being a parent
- Playing games their way – being aware of your child’s needs and seeing things through their eyes.
- Expressing emotions – emotional intelligence and balance
- What if you had a ‘whole-brain’ life?
- Lifelong learning… how to calm yourself down… visualisations… positive parenting
- MP3 Audio tracks – your important and valuable extra guidance
- Appendices – left and right brain child… memory…7 steps to optimum parenting outcomes… family assessment
- We identify what you need to be doing for the greatest positive impact upon your child
- We ensure that you and your partner are ‘singing from the same song-sheet’ with your positive parenting styles
- We look at the triggers that could cause you to over-react and regress into emotions based upon your own past traumas – and how detrimental these can be to your child
- It shows you how to encourage your children to become both emotionally literate and emotionally intelligent – giving them, and you, many advantages in life
- How to establish healthy emotional attachments – which have a ripple effect to all areas of life
- It shows you how to help yourself and your child(ren) to have a more ‘whole-brained’ life
- Gives you guidelines to structure and create playful fun with your children
- You will have three additional MP3 recordings – one to quickly calm you down when you find yourself over-reacting; and two powerful visualisations to help you to heal the wounds of your own inner child and to make the brightest possible future for your family.
only £37 – That’s less than a night out!