Isn’t it time you ‘sorted out’ your life, and made it how you REALLY want it to be?
This online self help self-awareness and personal/self development course will help you to do just that!
- Want to have happy, calm, loving and caring relationships?
- Want to stop attracting people into your life who drain your energy, time, money and patience?
- Want to get more control of your life, and learn how to calm yourself down?
- Want to understand why you behave as you do – especially when you mess things up for yourself?
- Have problems with low self-esteem?
- Have difficulties with anxiety or depression?
- Have disordered eating habits?
- Have a short fuse and anger-management problems?
- Have unhealed and unresolved trauma from the past?
- Want to ensure that you don’t pass your problems onto your children?
- Want to have better relationships at home and work – and stop getting in the way of that happening?
- Want to stop trying to fill up your feelings of sadness with food, drink, spending, gambling, overworking, smoking or sex?
Are you ready to discover how to stop your past from interfering with your future?
Yes? That’s great – because I can help you… and all for less than the cost of one counselling therapy or coaching session!
Just imagine how much better your relationships and career will be when you make these changes to your life.
How will you benefit from buying this e-course?
• Understand what’s shaped you, and made you who you are – so far.
• Gain greater self awareness and develop your ‘Self’ for a happier future.
• Improve your relationship with yourself – which is ALWAYS the starting point!
• Stop passing your negative moods, traits and outlook on to other people.
• Build good emotional attachments and healthy relationships which nourish your life.
• Enjoy living your life, and create a positive ‘ripple effect’ to everyone around you!
In short… this course is for you if you want to
‘sort yourself out’!
I’ve also included 21 MP3 track recordings of helpful guidance – for even greater help and value to you.
You’re probably thinking…
I found Maxine's '3 steps to sort yourself out' course made me look at
myself and my life in total, instead of looking at each of the issues I
was facing separately. The course really helped me to pull everything
together and see how all these issues were actually inter-related. I was
able to understand how they fit together to form a cohesive 'whole' that I
could work on, rather than a series of seemingly unconnected problems.
This enabled me to look at the deeper challenges which affect every area
of my life rather than looking at each issue in a superficial 'quick-fix'
way. It gave me a great insight into how I respond to problems and to
change generally. Thank you.
I enjoyed the course and it has given me insights which a year in therapy hasn't given me so it definitely did what it said on the tin.
A favourite part of the course was "what would your life look like if you were sorted?"
This has helped me make some changes in my behaviour so it's not about seeing if anyone actually gives a damn but behaving like they do anyway.
Thank you for writing the course and helping me to remember that if I don't like something I can make changes one step at a time and before I know it, voila, different life.
After seeing your advert on Facebook I got your question sheet and found out that I had loads of stuff to sort out! That scared me but for the sake of my kids I decided I was going to take the chance that your course would finally help me.
Thank God I took that chance! It's made such a big difference! I now understand my problems and where they've come from.
So thank you so much for caring enough to make this course – I'd still be panicking without it and now my kids have the mum they want and need and I can see a happy future for all of us. I've told loads of people about the the course – you are helping so many people Maxine.
It's a great programme!
Your course has given me great understanding of my life and it's made me look at my childhood differently.
I am healing myself now because I have punished myself a lot over the years – so it's baby steps ahead.
WHAT’S IN THIS E-COURSE?
1. The Past
• Your family’s life before you arrived.
• The differences between healthy and unhealthy families.
• Emotional attachment.
• Trauma and its effects upon you.
• Your emerging ‘self’ – and your all important ‘inner child’.
2. The Present
• Your self concept, self-esteem and self-worth.
• How your attachment style affects your relationships.
• Your own happiness and meaning of life.
• Having a balanced life.
• ‘Get over it and move on’ – developing resilience and courage.
• Knowing and asserting your boundaries.
• Developing healthy ways of communicating.
• How to be assertive and get your needs met.
• Dealing with difficult people.
• ‘Get real!’ – developing authenticity, showing up as the ‘real’ you – without the mask.
3. The Future
• ‘I need some space’… honesty, and creating the life you want.
• ‘You wouldn’t talk to your friend like that’ – self talk that helps your life!
• ‘Step up and stand out’ – confidence and self-presentation.
• Taking care of ‘little you’ and adopting yourself.
• Policing your boundaries – and not letting others ignore them.
• ‘Do yourself a favour’ in fact lots of them! How to take care of yourself in future.
• Three steps forward and one back – being realistic and still make the progress you want.
• Making your daily audit and counting your blessings.
• ‘F.L.I.C.K. I.T’ – things to hold in mind for a happier future.
• What if? Seeing the possibilities ahead of you – and reaching them!
• ‘What you see is what you get’ – focus, intention, law of attraction and accountability.
+ 21 MP3 audio tracks – daily reminders, visualisations and support.
+ 10 articles and creative suggestions
I was hoping you would be!
All you have to do now to gain this self awareness, self knowledge and personal development – which will help you to become a better parent, partner, professional, and a happier person – is to buy this inexpensive online course.
Probably thousands of pounds – if you had that much to spend. Fortunately you don’t have to because you can get all of this help, PLUS 21 audio tracks, and a FREE online consultation session (after purchase) all for
only £37 – That’s less than a night out!
N.B. This course is NOT for you if:
• You’re suffering from acute trauma or mental illness
• You’re having psychotic episodes and receiving psychiatric care
• You have a history of profound and severe abuse or neglect, recent suicide attempts or other extreme self-harming behaviour
In such circumstances you would be better served by the safety of a longer-term professional one-to-one psychotherapy relationship.
OTHER E-COURSES IN THIS SERIES