- Has your relationship become stuck, or dull and predictable?
- Are things not like they used to be between you, but you can’t put your finger on what’s wrong – or how to fix it?
- Do you fear you may both split up – causing you great heartache, and financial problems too?
- Are you wondering if there IS something you can do, without spending many months in couples counselling, or reading a pile of self-help books?
- Or are you just starting out in your relationship and want to give it the best chance of success from the start?
Thank you Maxine! You’ve saved my marriage and my sanity! … splitting up would have been so painful, (and expensive too). I hope more people at least give your course a try before they give up hope.
I have to say your online course has been well worth the few hours it took to work through it. We’re now feeling much closer again and the bickering has stopped at last. We knew things were going wrong between us, but we didn’t know what to do about it.
We’d tried counselling for a few sessions but that was a waste of money and to be fair hubby didn’t really take it seriously. It’s like we’re getting to know each other again after all these years of taking each other for granted.
What you get in this course and how it benefits you :-
1. Ground Rules
2. Setting The Scene
3. Relationship Review (36 questions – to answer and share)
4. Relationship Renewal – Creating healthy ripples – Tips for a better relationship
5. Relationship Re-ignition – Close contact – Showing love
6. Appendices – Types of love – Attraction – Intimacy – Compatibility – Healthy Relationships –
Common Problems – Relational Needs
7. Five Articles – Which Each Give You Additional Information And guidance
amount of money to get great relationship advice and help. You can now invest in professional help, guidance and support PLUS for a FREE brief online consultation too – for
The relationship help, relationship advice and relationship tips you need are all here to answer your relationship questions and clear up those relationship problems for good – and all for less than a decent bunch of flowers!
N.B. – This course is NOT for you if: