- Do you fear that you might pass on your own negative moods and worries to your child(ren)?
- Do you cringe when you hear yourself sounding just like your own mother or father?
- Do you find yourself automatically behaving like your parents – even though you were determined not to?
- Do you over-react and fear losing control and becoming a bad parent?
- Are you worried that you may even be setting up your child to need therapy in the future because of your behaviour?
- Do you now realise that you may need to ‘re-parent’ yourself and your own ‘inner child’ – and to heal your own emotional wounds – so that you can be more emotionally available for your child, and to then be able to put their needs first?
‘Care & Repair From The Inside Out’ (c) … starts with you – right NOW… and all for less than the cost of one counselling session!
Parenting the next generation is THE most important thing in the world!
My boyfriend and I both had stuff from our past that we thought we’d dealt with, but it wasn’t until I got pregnant with our little boy that we realised that loads more stuff was coming up for us which we just didn’t understand.
From doing your course together we both now look at things differently.
I can honestly say that we feel now that we’ll be doing a good job with our son, and any more kids that come along in future. I’m sure we can work together and be like the parents we wish we’d had ourselves.
I think this course would be good for any parents, either expecting or already parents.
I had a crap childhood and although I wanted kids of my own I always wondered if I’d be a good mum to them because my own mum (and dad) were so emotionally abusive to me and my sisters.
We all make mistakes and I know some of mine happened so fast and were just a replay of what my mum and dad used to shout at me.
I feel much more confident and calm now after doing this course. It didn’t take me long to work through and I will keep going back to remind myself of it. It only takes a bit of effort to make a big difference to our kid’s lives. I hope more parents work through your course – that would really make a big difference out there. Thanks to you from me and my kids.
What this course gives you:-
- Singing from the same page – both parents sharing and co-operating
- Getting a proper perspective and perception – objective assessment
- Creating a secure attachment – the most important basis for your child’s future
- Your own triggers, regressions and replays – exposed by being a parent
- Playing games their way – being aware of your child’s needs and seeing things through their eyes.
- Expressing emotions – emotional intelligence and balance
- What if you had a ‘whole-brain’ life?
- Lifelong learning… how to calm yourself down… visualisations… positive parenting
- MP3 Audio tracks – your important and valuable extra guidance
- Appendices – left and right brain child… memory…7 steps to optimum parenting outcomes… family assessment
- We identify what you need to be doing for the greatest positive impact upon your child
- We ensure that you and your partner are ‘singing from the same song-sheet’ with your positive parenting styles
- We look at the triggers that could cause you to over-react and regress into emotions based upon your own past traumas – and how detrimental these can be to your child
- It shows you how to encourage your children to become both emotionally literate and emotionally intelligent – giving them, and you, many advantages in life
- How to establish healthy emotional attachments – which have a ripple effect to all areas of life
- It shows you how to help yourself and your child(ren) to have a more ‘whole-brained’ life
- Gives you guidelines to structure and create playful fun with your children
- You will have three additional MP3 recordings – one to quickly calm you down when you find yourself over-reacting; and two powerful visualisations to help you to heal the wounds of your own inner child and to make the brightest possible future for your family.
For less than the cost of only one counselling therapy session you could have lifelong access to the guidelines for being the best parent you can be. You can’t put a price on that!
P.S. In case you are still unsure about whether you should re-parent yourself so that you can become a better parent… here’s what some of the experts have to say;
“No one had a ‘perfect childhood’ and some of us had a more challenging experience than others. Yet even those with overwhelmingly difficult past experiences can come to resolve those issues and have meaningful and rewarding relationships with their children. Research has shown the exciting finding that parents who themselves did not have ‘good enough parents’ or even who had traumatic childhoods can make sense of their lives and have healthy relationships. More important for our children than merely what happened to us in the past is the way we have come to process and understand it. The opportunity to change and grow continues to be available throughout our lives.” (Dr D Siegel and Mary Hartzell 2004)
“When parents learn new skills, they can actually heal themselves in the process of creating a new healthier family. In order to do this we must make the connection to our own childhoods – to the events that have shaped our lives. When we honestly assess and evaluate these events, we are empowered to do better for our children. This process starts with good intentions, but good intentions are not enough. We need to learn from old mistakes – both our own and those of our parents – and refuse to repeat them. Repeat the positive and repair the negative. Plasticity of the brain makes it possible to not pass on disorders and dysfunction from one generation to the next. Plasticity in the brain reveals that you can teach an old dog new tricks – if the dog really wants to learn.” (Dr Louise Hart 2011)
Don’t waste any more time – buy this course now. Your children’s future well-being may be at stake.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OTHER E-COURSES IN THIS SERIES