I help women to understand and manage their emotions, boundaries and behaviours… to FEEL better, so they can BE, DO and HAVE better!
I can help you if you are…
- Overwhelmed, worried, anxious, depressed, upset, stuck or confused about something – whether in your personal, home or working life
- Tired of wearing a mask – feeling like a fake and constantly trying to please other people, whilst neglecting your own feelings and needs
- Feeling unhappy with yourself – the way you look, your eating or drinking habits, how you behave… and perhaps feeling deep down that somehow you aren’t ‘good enough’
- Struggling with your relationships – with your partner, friends, family, or with work/business colleagues. Maybe you’re having difficulty finding or keeping a loving relationship
- Worried that your past, perhaps your childhood abuse or neglect, is making you repeat old patterns and get the same bad results – attracting the wrong people and situations into your life
- Concerned about what conditioning and behaviours you’ve picked up from your parents, that you’re now passing on to your own child(ren)
- Fed up with still being ‘tripped up’ by your old issues with your mother or father – and you want to understand, heal and recover from your TOXIC PARENT(S)
- Finally realising that you need to ‘sort yourself out’ first – in the ways you think, feel and behave – before your home and work life can become more balanced, happier and calmer.
As your therapeutic self-development *mentor I offer you much more depth than coaching, and much more focus than counselling therapy or psychotherapy.
I work with the underlying causes of your difficulties – and not just the effects and consequences – to bring you deep and lasting change.
(A *mentor is defined as:- an experienced, wise and trusted advisor, counsellor or teacher giving help and advice over a period of time to someone less experienced)
“Amazing lady! I can’t put into words how much she’s helped me, go to her and you’ll leave stronger, happier and far more capable. She can literally turn your mental health around!!” (Kirsty P )
I can help you to feel happier, calmer and more in control of your life.
You can choose how – from the following options:-
Click here to get my free e-booklets and videos – plus a free podcast series called The Light At The End Of The Tunnel, my blogs, articles and quotes – to help you to better understand how your childhood has shaped your present day life… and what you can do about it to give yourself a much brighter future!
Helping you to help yourself to be free from the restrictions of your own mind. Help with anxiety, depression, anger, stress, self-esteem and confidence, weight management, mindful CBT, sustaining happiness, understanding yourself and relationships.
Seven of these ten workshops also have four audio recordings included.
All workshops are only £27 each – much less than the cost of one counselling session!
Save yourself months of expensive therapy!
(See below * to find out if these self-help workshops might not be the best option for you)
FIVE SELF-HELP E-COURSES
These five short self-help online courses are ideal if you want to go deeper by yourself.
You will learn how to ‘sort out’ yourself, your relationship, your sexual intimacy, your parenting and your business – without the time and expense of counselling therapy or coaching!
You work at your own pace and you’ll have my guidance and audio recordings along the way. Each online course can be completed over a few days – and costs much less than one therapy session!(only £37!)
I’ll help you to understand who you are, and how your past has been shaping your present day life…. and what you can do about that! You’ll be shown how to make the changes you want in all areas of your life.
(See below * to find out if these self-help courses might not be the best option for you)
Speak with me by Skype or ‘phone for either half an hour, or an hour. Ideal if you want a one-off session to talk through a particular problem that you’re struggling with.
These calls can also be ongoing for your self-development mentoring/coaching.
(Booking system is available when you click on the image)
‘RECOVER FROM YOUR MOTHER‘ ™ 3 MONTH THERAPEUTIC COACHING PROGRAMME
Do you need to regain and sustain your courage and composure when dealing with your toxic mother? Whether she’s still in your life or not you’ll have internalised your relationship with her – and that will be getting in the way of your other relationships and peace of mind.
A step by step 8 module programme that takes your from frazzled to focused, from chaotic to calm – with my expert help along the way.
‘CAST OFF YOUR FATHER’S SHADOW‘ ™ 3 MONTH THERAPEUTIC COACHING PROGRAMME
Does your father still overshadow your life – even if he’s not around? A toxic father leaves a heavy shadow that affects your happiness and all of your relationships.
If you want to be free of your ‘father issues’ then this 8 module step-by-step programme will take you there, with my expert help along the way.
Gain courage, confidence, clarity, control and inner calm from these transformational coaching programmes – with Skype/’phone calls with me along the way.
** If you want to work through either of these two life-changing coaching programmes in person with me, we can arrange to meet in 2 or 4 hour sessions to work through the eight modules together.
To discuss this special option please arrange a FREE call with me (below), or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can register your interest and find out more by e-mailing me at email@example.com
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT MENTORING FOR WOMEN – full details from my website here www.maxineharleymentoring.com
and how best I can help you to get to where you want to be!
Any questions? Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can.
You can find out more about me here
With 20 years of experience as a psychotherapist (Masters Degree) working with a very wide range of people and problems I’ve condensed what I’ve learnt over the years into my own new and very effective methods to improve psychological, emotional and physical well-being.
I specialise in helping women to heal and transcend their emotional wounds, re-cover from a troubled childhood and toxic parents. learn how to re-parent their inner child and make peace with their past.
This enables and empowers them to become better people, parents, partners and professionals… and all round happier calmer people.
I am particularly interested in the effects of Adverse Childhood Experiences and childhood trauma – and how these can be the deep-seated reasons for the problems in our adult lives.
If this resonates with you then I’ve created some free e-books, blogs, articles and videos on the FREE RESOURCES page of this website – so that you too can enjoy peace of mind and a brighter future.
I can help you find out ‘How To Tell If You Need To Sort Yourself Out’ – or those parts that haven’t been working well for you. You can find out just how much ‘sorting out’ you personally have to do by downloading my free questionnaire (see top right in the header bar to get your free copy).
You can learn how to *S.E.L.E.C.T.Your Life (c)
* S.E.L.E.C.T. Your Life is my process of helping you get to where you want to be and to have the life you want and deserve – the life of your own making and not just the one that’s been handed down to you.
Learning New Skills
Emotional Intelligence & Balance
Control & Clarity
Change is always possible when you follow the right steps… let me guide you to take those steps.
- If you are suffering with suicidal thoughts, serious self-harm, a personality disorder, or chronic mental health problems, then the emotional containment of one-to-one psychotherapy will be better suited to your needs than online self-help material.
I am guided by the professional standards and ethics of the AICTP, UKCP, BACP & NCS